Thursday, December 18, 2008

Top Story in STL news

Now that more details have surfaced, I want to share a very sad, scary, and unfortunate story and ask for prayer for my family. On Tuesday evening in STL, my stepdad's ex-wife was found murdered in her home. It is believed that she interrupted a robbery taking place inside her home around 4:00 in the afternoon. Thankfully my stepbrother and stepsister were not there too during the time of the crime, but my stepbrother was the one to find her. The story is making headlines in STL as more details have emerged. Please, please, please pray especially for my stepbrother and two stepsisters. I cannot imagine the pain and trauma they are going through and will go through due to their loss of their mother. It is so maddening to think of such a senseless act of violence. Thankfully the cops/crime unit have been working on this day and night since it happened and it has been reported that two arrests have been made. Hopefully they have found the right people and have gotten them off of the streets. Thank you for keeping this situation in your prayers.

1 comment:

Mom2Fantastic4 said...

Wow.. We will definitely be praying!!! :(