Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Secret Santa exchange




So, I finally found my camera cord and got some pictures downloaded! Here are a few pictures from our Whitsbury Court Secret Santa exchange! We all had a blast buying very appropriate and "PURRFECT-inside-joke" gifts for each other!

Here are just a few of the gifts....

1st picture: Scott LOVES Olive Garden breadsticks and he got 30 of them as his gift! (That is how many you can buy for a mere $10!)
2nd picture: Derek is from Indiana and we have a little inside joke about the HOOSIERS!
3rd picture: After his beloved Marble Slab ice cream store shut down, I called and got the pictures that were hanging inside the store for Brandon! He was shocked, but very excited! (and they better be hanging up at the house when I come visit next!  haha!)
4th picture: Mike got a drinking hat...need I say more?! 

No comments: